Monday, April 20, 2009

Photos by Jessie





























I have had the kid's pictures taken at JcPenny portraits since Carlie was born......(one of my baby shower gifts was a membership to their studio). I have always been happy with my pictures, but we always had to wait at least an hour for them to get taken.... very hard to do with small children..... especially when they're the ones sitting still for the pictures! After my membership expired I didn't want to renew it but wasn't sure where to get their pictures taken. I knew that my friend Jessica had started her own photography business, and while talking to her one day I asked her if she would come down and take their pictures for me. She was more than happy to oblige! She came down on a Saturday (last fall) and spent the day with us at our house. We had the best time, it was so good to see her, and she took some wonderful pictures of the kids..... these are just a few of them! Looking forward to getting them taken again this year Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment