Saturday, October 2, 2010

Clay loses his first tooth!








About a couple of months ago we started noticing that Clay had a bottom tooth that was getting loose. The precious thing talked about it everyday, wondering when it would fall out and what the tooth fairy would bring. Every time I looked at him he was wiggling it! I remember he came up to me and said "Mom, it's really loose now!". I think I kind of blew him off at first because he had been working on it forever, but after he persisted I finally touched it. It bent down really far and I knew that the time was near! We were eating supper and he started crying that it hurt, I looked at it and it was bleeding. Josh offered to give it a little push, and when he did, it popped right out! I have never seen a child so ready to go to bed. He was so excited to see what the tooth fairy would bring.... and the tooth fairy delivered!

I should note that the same week Clay lost his first tooth, Casey finally was potty-trained! It was sort of sad for me, both of the boys are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment