






With temperatures up to almost 60 degrees on Sunday we decided to take advantage of the weather! After church we came back to the house, changed clothes, ate a quick lunch and headed outside. Carlie and Clay wanted to take a bike ride so we put Casey in the stroller and took a big walk around the neighborhood...... and it's a good thing I thought to bring water because every 5 minutes or so Clay would say "Mommy, I'm thirsty! I need some water to give me more energy.". Before heading back to the house we stopped at the 'community play area' and let them burn off some more energy. (I forgot to bring my camera for the walk and playground) We found some sidewalk chalk when we returned home and the kids made some fancy artwork and ran around the yard. It was so nice to finally 'thaw' out and be able to get some much needed fresh air!




No comments:
Post a Comment