







My other parents aka: Josh's parents, Billie and Richard, Mimi and Pappy to our kids, have a very special place in my heart. I love them very much and I know that they would do anything for us. Any time we have a problem with anything I always tell Josh the same thing..... call your Dad and see what he says! :-) Richard is always able to 'fix' whatever we have a question about and I know he enjoys it when Josh calls him for help! Josh's Mom, Billie, played a very important part in my road to salvation and looking back I can only imagine how hard she must have been praying for me.
They come over to our house frequently and when they do Mimi always brings her 'granny' bag. The bag typically contains a little 'gift' for each child and is also filled with wonderful books about Jesus. When the kids know that they will be coming to the house they get so excited and ask Josh and I every minute or so "When is Mimi and Pappy going to be here?"........they know they're always going to hear lots of good stories and get a surprise! Sometimes Mimi will spend the night with us..... Carlie loves this because she is Mimi's 'bed buddy'. :-) Casey is at the age where he loves Pappy's moustache and thinks it's funny to give him kisses and Clay loves to see what new story he gets to hear. Their current favorite is about Cain and Abel.... Mimi actually had to leave that book here for us!
These are some of the pictures that have been snapped over the years..... we love you guys very much and are so thankful for you.




No comments:
Post a Comment