Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!




















Today is my Dad's 50th birthday. Every year on my birthday my parents call me early in the morning to wish me a Happy Birthday and tell me that they love me and are proud of me. They also send a very special card that I get in the mail before or on the day my birthday falls. And every year on their birthdays I call them first thing and tell them Happy Birthday and tell them how much I love them and I always make sure I get a card in the mail from myself and the kids. One would assume that on a milestone like turning 50, I would be very prepared. Well, I wasn't and Dad I know you don't care about things like that, but I do and I'm really sorry. SO..... Happy 50th Birthday Daddy. I love you so very much and am so proud to call you my Dad. Thanks for being such a good Dad to me and a wonderful Grandpa to the kids. Thanks for always listening to me when I call you stewing and fretting over things, and thanks for the gentle advice that you give to me.... and only when I press you for it I should add! :-) I love you bushels and bushels.

No comments:

Post a Comment