





It seems like Carlie's tooth has been loose forever! Every time I look at her she is wiggling it with her tongue or her finger, and I mean it really wiggles! Finally last night Josh gave it the last nudge it needed and it was finally ready to be pulled. She and I hopped up on the bathroom counter and began weighing our options. She was so funny.... scared, excited, and a little unsure of what was going to happen. I let her do most of the work, and when it got to the point where I could see the root of her tooth pop out when she pushed it back in her mouth I knew it was time for me to give it a yank. And that is exactly what happened! I gave it a yank and it came right out. She was a little tearful when she saw the blood, but then she just started grinning from ear to ear. I felt like I could start crying! We ran downstairs to tell Daddy and her brothers, and from that point she wanted to call everyone she knew.... Grandma and Grandpa, Mimi and Pappy, Aunt KK and Joel, Gam, Jacob and Heather, Mike and Sarah.... the list goes on! I should also note that she has never been more excited to go to bed at night. She couldn't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy was going to bring her! When she woke up she found that the Tooth Fairy had made her a card, complete with 'fairy dust' on it, and also brought her a Little pet shop animal.



No comments:
Post a Comment