The tooth fairy has not been a stranger to our house lately. My girl keeps losing her teeth! The tooth fairy got everything right for the first 2 teeth ..... taking the tooth and leaving a little present, but I think she's losing her touch. On the third tooth, the fairy forgot to take the tooth after leaving the present. Carlie came downstairs and said "Mom! The tooth fairy forgot to take my tooth! Can you believe it??". I was thinking to myself, um, yes I can believe it. On the fourth tooth, Carlie went to bed with it very loose in her mouth, and actually lost it during the night. When it fell out she stuck it under her pillow for the tooth fairy and was disappointed to wake up in the morning without a present. "Mom, I lost my tooth during the night and I left it under my pillow, but it's still there, and the tooth fairy didn't leave me anything.". I felt so bad, she was so sweet when she was telling me what happened.... it was really pulling on my heart strings! I told her that the fairy was probably really busy that night and that we'll try again tonight, and thankfully the fairy came and remembered to take the tooth!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment