Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in Coolville, Part 3


Annie, Grady, and Tena

The whole gang

Bob, Rena, Josh and Joel

Gam

On Sunday morning Gam and all of her children, and their children, and their children (ha!) gather at her house for Christmas. This tradition was started so many years ago, I have no idea when it began or how long we have been doing it, but for as long as I can remember we always have breakfast at Gam's for Christmas. Gam prepares all of the food.... and it is so delicious.... everyone always looks forward to it! Her breakfast includes biscuits and gravy, pancakes, egg casserole, hashbrowns, fruit salad, ham, sausage, and typically any desserts left over from the gathering the day before! Gam is such a wonderful and loving person. She is so special to me, and to our entire family. She is so generous with her giving, and spends so much time preparing all of the food for all of our gatherings. I am so thankful for her! She has been such an important person in my life and always will be.









No comments:

Post a Comment