Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clay is loosing more teeth and playing baseball..... it's been a while!!








So as the title states, Clay's teeth have been falling out...left and right I might add....and the little guy is playing baseball.  I must apologize for my 'lack' of blogging.  It's not that we have nothing going on, because believe me, we do, I just feel like I have been caught up with being 'busy'!  The biggest thing keeping me busy is cleaning our house and getting it ready for showings (we are trying to sell it), followed by taking care of the boys, brushing teeth, making beds, doing laundry, fixing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, doing dishes, packing lunches for Carlie, picking Carlie up from school everyday, busy with homework when she gets home, you get the picture, a whole lot of 'busy' going on around here.  Nothing extraordinary, just ordinary life.  All you Momma's out there can relate and some are a lot 'busier' than I am!  And please don't think I am complaining about it because truly, I am not. 

Ok, Clay's teeth.... as I write this I am trying to think back and remember if I have even blogged about his teeth.  And I can't remember.  Isn't that horrible?  I know that I have taken pictures when they have fallen out, and I also know that he has lost teeth on the top and bottom of his mouth.  There are definitely 4 or 5 baby teeth that are gone.  As I continue to write here I am also consciously making the decision to blog more often as I can't seem to remember anything anymore and it will be nice to have 'something' to look back at for memories.  Geez. 

Now let's talk about baseball.  Or t-ball, or coach pitch, or whatever you want to call it.  Clay decided that he would play this year.... and it was an easy decision for him to make once he found out that Daddy would be assisting the coach.  His team is called the 'Ninja's' and is made up of 5 and 6 year old boys.  I have to say, for only having 2 practices before they started playing games, the kids are doing pretty well.  It is such a sweet thing watching him play.  He is often distracted while 'fielding' the ball and seems to show more interest in seeing how much dirt he can fit in his glove, and then seeing how high he can fling it in the air than the actual 'fielding the ball' part of it.  I am sure that a lot of this has to do with his age because there are a lot of dirt flingers out there.  Ha!















No comments:

Post a Comment