For about a year or so Carlie has been wanting to get her ears pierced. She actually made it into the chair one time last year and jumped out of it because she was too scared. She came home from school one day and said "Madeline got her ears pierced and now I am ready to get mine done!". I called my sister and we got a plan together. She met Carlie and I at Panera Bread at Deerfield Towne Center for lunch and then we headed over to Claire's. Carlie was so excited and a little nervous too. While standing at the ear piercing station and looking at her choices a girl came up and asked us if we were wanting to get ears pierced because if we were, we couldn't get it done today. They were out of forms. You are kidding me right??? But no, she wasn't kidding. I wanted to cry. We ended up driving down to the Kenwood Mall and thankfully, they had the forms. My brave, little, dear hopped up in the chair after making her selection and let the girl pierce her ears. She even got a wallet from Aunt KK because she was so brave.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment