Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Love




























If there is ever a baby to be held, kissed, or loved my kids want the job. Anytime a visitor comes over with a little one it doesn't take Carlie long to whisper "Mommy, can I hold the baby?"...... and after Clay hears his sister making the request he makes sure that he's next in line! Even though Casey is still a baby himself, he likes to give kisses and hugs too! There are some days that Casey is so tired he will let Carlie or Clay hold him on the couch and will actually fall asleep, which the older two absolutely love! I guess there is just something about babies that make grown-ups and little kids alike just want to hold them and cuddle them!

2 comments:

  1. So Adorable...I want copies of those pics! Can't believe how big Sable has gotten since those pictures! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so loving and Grace loves to be the recipient of it! :-) Hope you guys are having a good weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete