



My Mom called on Thursday evening to see if we would like to have some company this weekend.... and of course I said yes!!! We love visits from Grandpa and Grandma..... it's kind-of like a mini-vacation. The kids really want nothing to do with Josh and I. It's all about Grandma and Grandpa. They love to play with and entertain the kids the whole time they're here! You can find them getting their hair done, getting 'made up' with make-up, playing 'general store', cooking in the kitchen, reading books, playing hide-n-go seek..... they never run out of things to do! Grandma also feeds the kids, bathes them and puts them to sleep. And the familiar sound of "MOM! I'M DONE!" or 'DAD, COME WIPE ME!" coming from the bathroom changes to "GRANDMA!"...... and Grandma happily goes running to them! Before we know it, it's Sunday and time for them to head back home. :(
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for coming to visit and for all of your help!
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for coming to visit and for all of your help!











No comments:
Post a Comment