Monday, May 18, 2009

Safari Party































































































On Sunday we celebrated Clay's birthday safari style with our family and friends. We had lots of food and I even took time to make Clay a special cake this year! The kids got to play pin the tail on the lion, go on a safari hunt in the backyard, and participate in the traditional 'pinata'. Clay had a great time..... we didn't even get inside until after 7 o'clock because he was having so much fun playing with his toys! I feel very blessed that we have such wonderful family and friends to share these special times with.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics, and the cake....wow you rock! You look great by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Thanks for such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Christa, the cake is amazing!!! You did an awesome job. What a great mom you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I am finally blogging again and wanted to check out your party pictures. The picture hardly does that cake justice! Christina was asking me how it turned out so I'm going to send her the link. Have you seen the new show on TLC called "Cake Boss". You'd love it. They make the craziest, most amazing cakes!

    ReplyDelete